Thursday, December 5, 2013

Weekend Reading Dec 6 '13

I hope you enjoy this week's Weekend Reading round-up! I plan to spend my weekend babysitting wee nieces, playing with my newborn grandson (our Thanskgiving baby!), and catching up on all sorts of domestic chores that didn't happen when grandbaby arrived (smile)!


I think I will try this simple pipe-cleaner snowflake craft from Martha Stewart with the wee nieces!


Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler posted a classic tutorial for making beaded snowflake ornaments here.

First Palette has lovely paper snowflake folding and cutting templates here.

And Spoonful has a lovely 3D paper snowflake template here...I have to say, I think I am going to try it this year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I enjoy a courteous conversation!