Friday, December 6, 2013

Advent Music Linky Roundup

This time of year, we are often inundated with secular Christmas songs...so I have linked to some beautiful Advent hymns here!

Lo He Comes With Clouds Descending : Lichfield Cathedral Choir

Come Thou Long-Expected Jesus - Red Mountain Music

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - Enya 

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - Casting Crowns
 
Wake Awake For Night Is Flying Traditional Catholic Advent Hymn

Cantata "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme",  BWV 140 (Ton Koopman) -J. S. Bach

Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence - Concordia University Ann Arbor choir 

I hope you enjoy this lovely music, and please tell me of the songs that you enjoy for Advent!

Click on the button to find all my Advent 2013 posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I enjoy a courteous conversation!