Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Big Changes for 2015!

I have big changes in store for 2015. 

Changes that impact this space.

I am reorganizing Blooming in Suburbia, refocusing on its original mission - which was to be inspirational, focusing on faith and wonder and beauty.

I am launching Books,Writers and More with a group of friends - so that we can share our love of the written word.

I am launching Happy Homemaking - which is where all the homemaking content that originally posted here will go, along with new articles and recipes and goodies!

Its a busy time right now - moving and revising and updating posts, designing the new sites, trimming down and refocusing Blooming in Suburbia. Its also an exciting time!

All three sites should be ready for prime time on JANUARY 1, 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I enjoy a courteous conversation!