Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bringing in Spring

We've had sunshine and relatively warm (53F!!) temps this weekend...the snow cover on the back deck melted enough that we could shovel a path to the kitchen door (and open it for the first time in over a month!)...I've opened up my windows and aired out the house without causing frostbite....

All of this combined to create a raging case of Spring Fever...

Aren't these adorable! At Home Depot.
I bought some cute glazed planters and repotted some greens...


I was inspired to sew up some floral pillows...

 
I made tablescapes using natural items to remind me of long hikes in the woods...


and I walked and walked and walked all over my little town - soaking up fresh air and sunshine....

Snow still covers most of the ground, and the forecast calls for snow later this week...it may still be Winter, but I have Springtime in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I enjoy a courteous conversation!